OS: Windows Mobile 5.0 for Pocket PC Phone Edition
Size: 106.2*53*19.5 mm
ROM 128 Мб, RAM 64 Мб
Screen: 240*320 ("2.4)
CPU: Intel PXA272, 416 МГц
Weight: 130 g
How to install the firmware and download the driver to your Gigabyte g-Smart i128.
1. You need to download the file of the required driver.
2. If the driver is in the archive, then it needs to be unpacked.
3. Then run the downloaded and unpacked file.
4. Install the firmware on Gigabyte g-Smart i128, following the instructions.
5. Restart the computer after a full installation.
If you selected the right driver for Gigabyte g-Smart i128 and decided to download it for free, then we can do it without registration.
If you have any difficulties installing and downloading the driver, then you can get acquainted with the step-by-step guide located on our site - firmware-drivers.com, by going to the desired menu section.